At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for key OEM customers in Aerospace, such as COMAC's subcontractor Xizi and Boeing. Following up key projects of AECC，UAM, such as Wolant, Fengfei and other new off-loaded projects from both Boeing and Airbus. Building up good relationship with customers and recommending related products to new projects, coordinating the supply chain and technical service to ensure high market share than our competitor. Achieve annual sales target and collect receivable timely.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Act as Henkel's First Responder (One point of contact) and drive profitable growth; 50%
- Manage relationship at assigned accounts; 30%
- Lead activities and actions of on-site assigned; 10%
- ACE ownership for assigned Ship-to/Sold-to; 10%