At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Being an intern with Henkel is an ideal step in one's career. Henkel provides its interns with the ideal learning environment for their career in FMCG. We offer an internship within a growing, international company. The Marketing department works closely with the Trade Marketing and Sales concerning the formulation and realization of the aims and strategies of the Adhesive Technologies brands (Rubson, Pattex, Perfax, Loctite, Pritt).
Do you dare to make an impact?
Brand management :
- Coordinate the creation of artworks together with external design agencies and printing companies
- Prepare (numerical) analysis and evaluations (sales, market potential, competition, etc…)
- Opportunity to share ideas, points of improvement, and start projects
- Manage marketing materials and design presentations in PowerPoint for marketing meetings
- Support the Loctite Brand Manager on developing, executing and analyzing brand campaigns.
Digital Marketing :
- Development of the roadmap and project management of our project Glooly.
- Executing the local implementation of global digital tools DAM (Digital Assets Management) & Glooly (digital consumer advisor).
- Supporting the marketing team with SEO for our brands Pattex & Loctite.
- Supporting the migration of brand websites. Monitoring and performance benchmarking.