Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in CRM & Digital Marketing - Consumer Brands - March 2023 (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
As our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) & Digital Marketing Intern you will be part of the BeNeLux E-Commerce & Digital Marketing team, and you will be the key person to run our CRM program in Belgium (even though the position is based out of the Netherlands). You will be building tailor made brand campaigns to engage our customers, grow our brand awareness and aim for the very best conversion rates!
- Coordinate the creation of e-mail campaigns for our brands, from A to Z
- Manage the database, including its clean up, analysis and segmentation
- Work closely with the marketing team and maintain strong contacts with external partners
- Support with the creation of the creative copy for the campaigns
- Coordinate briefings with external translation agencies to execute the campaigns in multiple languages, namely Dutch and French
- Analyze and evaluate the campaigns, create benchmarks and best practices for future campaigns
- Support on other e-commerce & digital marketing related tasks, like managing the social media channels
- Bachelor's or Master's degree student or recent graduate (max 3 months) in Business, Marketing, Communications or related (both HBO and WO) with a strong interest in the field of FMCG
- Team player who thinks in terms of solutions
- Analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Affinity with e-commerce, digital marketing, content creation
- Excellent knowledge of English, with Dutch and/or French being a plus
- Available full-time for 6 months, starting March or April 2023
- An exciting and educational internship in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects
- An attractive internship allowance of 700/800€ (for a full-time internship of 40 hours/week) that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- 2 days of paid holidays per month
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.