At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Make sure the team under supervision follows safety procedures and rules
- Support manufacturing on a daily basis – accountable for safety, quality and performance such as OEE, MTBF and material yield
- Conduct process optimization utilizing continuous improvement tools that improves cost, output, yields and performance.
- Solve short & long term process issues through solid root cause analysis & implement solutions.
- Carry out production according to the defined standards of process and taking actions to improve the process
- Plan, develop and realize autonomous maintenance programs in order to ensure compliance of machines
- Ensure realization of planned production program
- Ensure that material yields are within company standards
- Develop work safety procedures, make sure the team under supervision follows rules
- Carry out criteria assessments and prepare the report for continuous improvement and performance follow up, present it to management, plan and implement necessary corrective-preventive actions
- Determine training needs of operators
- Improve the production methods for developing the quality of the packages & products