Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Manager Strategic Program Office (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be a part of the Strategic Program Office team and work on strategic projects/programs & topics for Henkel dx
- Support and ensure success of strategical programs
- Measure success and prepare KPI reporting for dx management
- Create decision proposals and presentations for internal and external use
- Be involved in the day-to-day business
- You work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical culture
- Master's degree in computer science, business informatics or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in related industries or consulting
- Proven track record in managing complex projects in multi-stakeholder environments
- Highly motivated team player with drive to innovate, implement improvements and achieve change in the global organization
- Generalized with additional expert profile in dedicated (IT related) areas, e.g. CPG, manufacturing, etc.
- Out-of-the-box thinker with ability to influence peers and managers
- Proactive and independent working style, high flexibility and ability to manage ambiguity
- Strong stakeholder management as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong English (written, oral), German knowledge would be a plus
- Initiative team player who enjoys working in a challenging and exciting environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.