At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Experienced Aftermarket Sales Representative
- Delivers strong product demonstrations in body shop environment
- Executes local sales plans and strategy in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap
- Delivers sales and distribution targets (KP OSG and PC % / GP %) in territory / at defined account Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers and distributors
- Communicates with KAM / Sales team on specific customers tasks and priorities
- Coordinates with technical customer service to conduct line trials, (re)solves customer requests and complaints
- Executes pricing and promotional actions
- Manages and/ or steers distributor salesforce / 3rd Party Representation
- Ensures execution in excellence at point of sales;
- Conducts field, market, jobsite or store visits; follows up on store implementation/promotion, in-store stock levels, identifies gaps
- Coordinates education implementation and sales impact with technical advisors
- Takes and processes customer orders; negotiates customer agreements; carries out admin tasks related to reporting and contract management
- Steers the overdue payments, blocks orders if needed