At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Quality Control Specialist is responsible for testing and making recommendations on raw materials and finished products to ensure only materials within identified specifications are used and produced.
- Uses electronic filing system for raw materials/finished goods.
- Generates Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Conformance and Certificates of Compliance. Writes raw material variance reports.
- Logs information and test products in Quarantine area.
- Follows retain disposal protocol. Maintains and prepares for disposal hazardous waste and scrap.
- Enters data into Quality Database.
- Keeps lab supplies at working level.
- Calibrates instruments and solutions used in the lab and has basic skills to perform various testing. These include but are not limited to: Manual Acid/Base titrations, Huckabee Fluoride Determination, Cr+6 titration, Brookfield Viscometer Nickel titration, Spec
- 20 Spectrometer, Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP), particle size determination.
- As training progresses: The Quality Control Specialist is also responsible for manufacturing and packaging Sundry items, keeping up with target schedule, using LOGOS to process inventory, cycle counting raw materials used in Sundries.
- Must obtain/maintain a fork truck license.