At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage and improve strategic product master data for AC division globally through process improvement, stakeholder onboarding, share service center coordination, troubleshooting, and gatekeeping for changes
- Control & lead projects connected to complex data requirements within Product & Technology Management (PTM) including sales, purchasing, formulation and supply chain data, etc.
- Model, analyze and visualize data for ad-hoc requests and drive their standardization through tools such as PowerBI
- Improve processes (e.g. Master Data changes, New Product Introduction, Phase-out Process, etc.) through the use of SharePoint solutions
- The first point of contact for Product & Technology Management (PTM) team on master data, analytics solutions and tool related questions (e.g. Excel, PowerBI, etc.). Provide materials and training to improve general team skillset