At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop and execute investment projects safely, in line with the agreed objectives and according to Henkel project management framework.
- Responsible of all technical and engineering aspects of the assigned projects in the European region.
- Support and/or lead all projects phases including preliminary study, project set-up, investment request, scheduling, execution, control, commissioning, closure and lesson learn tracking.
- Identify and evaluate potential risks. Define mitigation actions, resolve and escalates issues as needed.
- Manage project stakeholders, ensure effective communication and liaise with project and technology experts for professional support and advise.
- Work in accordance with Henkel project management standards, guidelines, processes, methodologies and systems.
- Support implementation the of company strategies in terms of engineering, maintenance, sustainability and operation standardization and continuous improvement.
- Actively contribute with know-how exchange within the European Engineering Network.