At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle of open roles, helping hiring managers to source and hire quality candidates
- Utilize knowledge and remain active with multiple recruiting sources (job boards, social networks, and platforms) to source quality candidates, and create and post job descriptions and announcements
- Screen resumes and CVs and manage job candidates throughout hiring process, from interview preparation to final-offer negotiation
- Maintain database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired employees, and other designations
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations and corporate code of conduct
- Develop relationships with managers to build awareness of their departments, hiring needs, and job specifications
- Partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruitment strategies
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Participation in projects and employer reputation measures with recruiting impact
- Coordinate hiring events which can be on-site, off-site or virtual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative and make decisions
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Ability to travel when required (estimated 10-20%)
- Flexibility to support activity in multiple time zones
- BS/BA degree
- Recommended 3 years of customer facing experience; ideally in recruiting
The salary range for this role is $68,000 to $86,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.