At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Analyze legal tax requirements, transfer them to value-adding and tax compliant processes
- Maintain contact with tax authorities
- Manage VAT audits and tax litigation
- Coordinate key contributors and manage external contractors to the benefit of Henkel in its functions & business units
- Ensure Global Indirect Tax compliance and translate to SAP system set-up within projects as well as in daily work
- Control, improve and document Global Indirect Tax processes for efficient TAXCMS
- Enjoy to work professionally within an international environment, various teams (e.g. Shared Service Center teams) and external advisors