Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Digital Media Expert (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Steer digital media planning, optimization and buying
- Lead executional setup of data-driven digital marketing campaigns incl. targeting & ensure quality-control
- Analyze data of historical media investment to further develop guidelines
- Build/translate audience segments for digital campaigns (incl. reach projections)
- Monitor campaign results within relevant tools (GoogleAds, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 etc.), suggest optimizations, and challenge media agencies & vendors to deliver efficient at high-quality
- Drive usage of targeting 1P/2P/3P data in line with legal & data protection regulation
- Evolve performance marketing strategies and execution for retail media, ecommerce media and CRM
- Work in a challenging, dynamic & international environment
- University degree in Business Administration / IT / Media or similar area
- Minimum 3-year practical experience in the field of digital marketing with focus on paid media, e.g., work experience in a media agency / FMCG company / ad technology company etc.
- Solid expertise in online video and social media buying, campaign management, KPI analysis & optimization
- Hands-on experiences with digital marketing solutions (e.g., GoogleAds, Facebook Business Manager, DV360, DMPs)
- Knowledge of local media market in Germany (Switzerland of additional advantage)
- Passion for digital marketing and consumer understanding
- Results-oriented and reliable project management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Team player & persuasive communication and analytical skills to effectively interact with key stakeholders across functions, countries and external partners
- Fluent German & English language skills are mandatory
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.