Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Marketing - Henkel Consumer Brands - January 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Close collaboration with a Brand Manager in the fast-moving consumer goods environment
- Working on the marketing mix to give support to product launches
- Analysis and evaluation of the market data and competitor monitoring/span
- Taking on the Social Media strategy of our brands to increase our digital visibility and online brand recognition (Facebook, Websites, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok)
- Maintaining strong contacts with other departments (Sales, Planning, Customer Marketing) and with our external partners (headquarter, PR agency, promotion, and advertising agencies)
- Support the Brand Manager in (Digital) Media activities and Point of Sales activations
- Academic degree in business with a strong interest in Marketing and in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Highly motivated and with a high sense of ownership and proactivity
- Motivation to work in a high-paced, international environment
- Strong analytical skills and interest, sense for facts and figures.
- Multitasking, flexible, customer oriented.
- Proficient user of MS Office Package.
- Fluent in English. Dutch or French is a plus.
- Available for 6 months as of January 2024.
- Eligible to work in Belgium for 6 months
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.