Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Category Development - Henkel Consumer Brands - January 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Analyzing Nielsen market and brand data and process this data into useful information and arguments.
- Analyzing shelf shares and comparing them with market data.
- Working on Spaceman planograms and shelf plans.
- Possibility to put into practice analytical skills through analyzing market data (i.e. AC Nielsen).
- Process market data and convert it into useful information and convincing arguments.
- Academic studies in Economics, Business or related fields
- Proficient user of MS Office Package, especially MS Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Englis, and Dutch or French is a plus
- Strong interest in Sales and Marketing in the field of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
- Interested in developing analytical skills and gaining first sales experiences
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, responsible and with commercial attitude
- Available to start in the beginning of January 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.