NETHERLANDS, NIEUWEGEIN, ADHESIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Internship in Global Sales Excellence Adhesives Consumers & Craftsmen (m/f/x)
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- A 6-month long internship to a highly motivated and talented student/fresh graduate
- Supporting the Global Sales Excellence team of Adhesives for Consumers & Craftsmen in implementation of key strategic initiatives
- Project management support to the Project owners to ensure milestones are achieved in time and full
- Coordination and facilitation of internal meetings & workshops with key business stakeholders
- Preparation of presentation for meetings with internal stakeholders
- Supporting the implementation and roll-out of our digital customer engagement platform
- Steering the internal content curation process to support our Social Selling initiative
- Preparing regular analysis and reports related to adoption and usage of sales enablement tools (CRM, eShop, etc.)
- Opportunity to obtain insights into sales and business operations of the world’s largest producer of adhesives and sealants