At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
We are seeking a highly skilled Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join our team. As an organization focused on digital transformation and cloud adoption. This role will play a crucial role in building, designing, and deploying cloud solutions across multiple public and private cloud platforms, such as Alibaba, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and OpenShift.
We are looking for someone who can craft automation, eliminate manual operations, and develop repeatable processes to maintain a highly available server infrastructure, including deploying instances, applying updates, managing configuration changes, and system tuning.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with both application and infrastructure, specifically in maintaining a hybrid on-premises and cloud environment. If you are a results-oriented SME with a strong background in cloud technologies, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the assessment, design, and implementation of future state architectures while migrating applications and infrastructure to a highly resilient cloud environment.
- Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public and private cloud offerings, e.g. Alibaba, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and OpenShift.
- Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support strategy-definition and continuous process improvement activities.
- Help implement the technology direction, vision, and strategy to enable Cloud technology adoption.
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Act as project lead around further software defined services and offerings.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools.
- Recognize and resolve all business issues and impact.
- Assess urgency of issues and facilitate follow-up and resolution accordingly including service quality initiatives to support a “five nines” product availability environment.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required; maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Manage and support on-premises servers, ensuring optimal performance, security, and capacity. You also provide day-to-day support for projects, manage customer support contracts, and maintain the IT infrastructure across all affiliates.
- Adhere to firm Change Management, Problem Management policies and familiarity with ITIL V4 or other formalized IT operations foundations.