Quality Management Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Quality Management for the Adhesives Business for Europe
- Managing Quality data of approximately 50 production sites in Europe
- Leading improvement and development of Business Intelligence Solutions to enhance monthly reporting activities
- Managing and contributing to projects with cross-functional and cross-regional stakeholders,
- Follow-up on action plans with strategic importance supporting Quality Leadership team in central functions of Europe
- Handling and visualization of big data of different sources,
- Analyzing data and preparing templates for decision-making,
- Building trainings and documentation
- Support internal and external communication formats and their distribution
- Support planning of events, travels and management meetings
- Master degree student in engineering (Data Science, Big Data Management, Computer Sciences or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, other language is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge in PowerBI or other Business Intelligence Tools
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experiences with databases and data analysis as well as SQL (SAP experiences is an advantage)
- Self-motivated, able to think quickly and address issues as they arise,
- Compile and prioritize feedbacks, information for continuous improvements,
- Interest in Project Management disciplines e. g. customer value orientation, financials, planning & controlling, risk/opportunity management, stakeholder management, team development, leadership in projects, etc.
- Structured approach to assignments and ability to handle project changes occurring in a multi-cultural dynamic environment,
- Willing to develop organizations while striving for excellence
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary gross 1800 HUF/hour, up to gross 2200 HUF/hour after 6 months
- Monthly meal allowance – net25 000 HUF
- Monthly travel contribution – net5000 HUF
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products, yearly value approx. 100-150 000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products and products of partner companies for a discounted price
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility (40% of total working time)
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access, Henkel Learning HUB
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment, diverse and inclusive workplace
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term internship opportunity (1+ year)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.