At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Within Henkel Adhesives Technologies we are building a new Digital Operations organization to drive and execute the recently approved strategy to fully digitize our sites and operations. Be part of this exciting transformation and new organization in the region, which closely cooperates with the Global Center of Expertise in Singapore.
We create value for our customers and employees through digital transformation of Adhesives technologies operations & supply chain
- Ready to join a great team of Digital Operations professionals with an exciting job opportunity as a Data Steward?
- You will make an impact by ensuring data is managed in our Adhesives Data & Analytics Platform according to policies and standards
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture under Henkel Data platform
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- You identify and select the priorities Critical Data Elements (CDE) for the Data Domain
- You will measure and follows up on Data Quality within the domain and set Key Quality Index (KQI) targets as part of Operations
- You create local data quality dashboard for monitoring and visualisation
- You are committed to Data Governance by defining Data Quality controls, data sharing principles and access permission for Henkel-wide access frameworks