Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Part-time Deductions & Dispute Reporting Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Reports preparation is a main objective
- SAP transaction download and fulfilment with previously gathered data
- Collecting feedback from European teams, cross communication via calls and emails with various teams in OTC Bratislava.
- Excel knowledge at intermediate level
- Economical background
- Passion for administrative work
- Time management, team player
- Strong communication skills in English
- Additional WEU language is welcomed ( DE, SP, ITA, FR ).
- Data gathering skills are a plus
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Henkel Shop
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Work in international company
- Flexible worktime
- Multisport Card possibility
- Home Office
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 5.5 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Part-time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.