At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories. With our trusted brands, including Cold Power, Bref and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Manage a team of Human Resource (HR) Generalists across Southeast Asia (SEA), supporting various HR processes including lifecycle management, compensation and benefits, talent management, learning & development, and mergers & acquisitions (M&A)
- Promote a collaborative culture and encourage continuous improvement; Streamline HR processes to enhance efficiency and ensure consistent delivery
- Drive adoption of best practices, collaborating with HR Business Partners (HRBPs), Center of Excellence (COE), Global Business Services (GBS), Payroll, and Digital Transformation (DX) to simplify, streamline, and automate processes for a better user experience
- Ensure compliance with policies and legal requirements in all locations; analyze the impact of legislative changes and recommend solutions
- Conduct regular analysis of HR process data to identify trends and areas for improvement and show expertise in HR processes, systems/tools, and data management
- Enhance the accessibility of common HR analytics to foster an analytics culture within HR