At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Manager will provide transformative leadership and guidance to the leadership team. SHE Manager will work to build partnerships with front-line leadership and the hourly workforce to improve overall safety and health and risk management. The role will work directly with the leadership team to identify risk reduction opportunities that are aligned with the company’s vision. The SHE manager must ensure compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations, and keep abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization. Manage and direct the activities of personnel in SHE department. Liaise with federal, state and local regulatory agencies such as OSHA, NIOSH, EPA, DEC, DHS, DOT, etc. Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Supports SHE organization in specialized area
- Drives SHE strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools
- Reports monthly on SHEQ KPI status
- Defines and executes standards and procedures in collaboration with affected functional area
- Ensures continual improvement in all relevant SHE fields
- Supports Global Audit Management Supervises legal compliance matters, follow-up of development in legal matters and regulatory affairs