At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
THE TEAM DIGITAL BUSINESS CATALYST
In collaboration with our co-workers from our Business Unit Adhesives Technologies we develop sustainable new business models in the digital space. To build a solid foundation for our ideas we combine desk research and in-field user research to assess opportunities from three lenses viability, desirability and feasibility. Consequently, we develop prototypes from low to high fidelity and test them with users and B2B-customers and translate the insights into business models.
- Support the venture building process from the desirability, viability and feasibility perspective alongside the innovation funnel
- Take on analytical tasks for our evolving ventures, e.g. conduct market research and screen opportunities & risks in relevant search fields
- Contribute to calculate business cases and to develop digital business models
- Support the team in conducting user research by carrying out interviews, documenting the findings and synthesizing the insights
- Compose presentations and reports for projects and meetings
- Conduct trend research and support scenario planning
- Combine insights from desirability, viability and feasibility and generate first recommendations
- Take part in Design Thinking & team-workshops and contribute by co-facilitation