Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Marketing Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Assist the Brand Manager and Sales team in daily business
- Support Social Media activities, update brand websites and keep up-to-date other digital platforms, organize webinars
- Keep contact with product warehouse, manage the labelling process
- Coordinate POS materials with marketing warehouse
- Support new product launches and promotions of Consumer Adhesives
- Localization of creative assets and creating ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Administrative tasks, translations from English to Hungarian and other ad hoc tasks
- Student with at least 1 or 1,5 more year of active student status (preferably in Marketing)
- Confident Excel and PowerPoint user with good analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Precise, well organized, communicative and creative personality
- Work for minimum 25 hours/week in Budapest (flexible working time)
- Advantage: driving license, digital mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary gross 1800 HUF/hour, up to gross 2200 HUF/hour after 6 months
- Monthly meal allowance – net 25 000 HUF
- Monthly travel contribution – net 5000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products and product of partner companies for a discounted price
- Yearly 3-4 Henkel product packages with a value of appr. 100-150.000 HUF/year
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.