Belgium, Drogenbos, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Engineering - Quality Control - Adhesive Technologies - June/July 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support daily activities in quality assurance at the production site of Henkel Belgium Operations in Drogenbos (Belgium, near Brussels). The site mainly produces pressure-sensitive Adhesive technology (“Loctite” brand) for the industrial, medical & pharmaceutical market.
- Support product quality complaints, out of spec batches, lead investigation and follow up of implementation plans and corrective action.
- Lead product and quality reviews.
- Use your strong academic analytical skills in order to analyze several sets of data.
- Opportunity to work for the site GMP / Hygiene improvement program, where the intern will be leading small improvement projects.
- Support when needed the quality control unit in multiple tasks (raw material control by FTIR, finished good control by gas chromatography, standard physical properties control tests by pH, (relative) viscosity, etc.)
- Master's Degree student or recent graduate in Analytical Chemistry or similar
- Solid knowledge of statistics, applied to analytical methods
- Strong planning and follow up skills
- Strong technical and data analysis skills
- Knowledge in microbiology and hygiene is a plus
- Knowledge in gas chromatography is a plus
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Willingness and ability to be work in the Drogenbos area (close to Brussels and well connected via public transportation) during the internship
- Ability to speak English and French
- Available to start as of June/July 2024, for one year
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects in the production site
- An attractive internship allowance that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- A relocation bonus if you come from outside of Belgium
- 20 days of paid holidays
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.