Belgium, Drogenbos, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Engineering - Production - Adhesive Technologies - June/July (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Daily follow-up of the production planning with operation, supply chain, R&D
- Follow-up of production quality issues and implementation of corrective actions accordingly
- Update of production recipes in collaboration with R&D and implementation in our process control system
- Follow-up of production of new product (including process safety check)
- Join and get support from an experienced team, with a multidisciplinary mindset (production, R&D, quality, Engineering)
- Gain valuable work experience within a multinational context
- Bachelor's or Master's degree students or recent graduates in Chemical Engineering or similar
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Fluent in French or Dutch, with at least a basic knowledge of English
- Available for 1 year as from June/July 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects in the production site
- An attractive internship allowance that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- A relocation bonus if you come from outside of Belgium
- 20 days of paid holidays
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.