Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Regional SHE Head Europe (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Be a member of the regional operations leadership team and the global SHE leadership team within Adhesive Technologies
- Be accountable for regional orchestration and execution of the SHE strategy and change agenda
- Implement global processes, standards and programs and ensure the effectiveness and consistent implementation of existing processes
- Enforce IMS maintenance for all related SHE standards, internal & external, drive continual improvement through audit/ assessment
- Lead and coach the team of SHE professionals in the region and develop team members
- Drive improvement in SHE KPIs and review KPI performance with the regional leadership team
- Lead, champion, and promote SHE culture & Henkel sustainability agenda through communication and training programs
- Drive SHE compliance, intervene and provide SHE governance as needed to ensure no compromise to all applicable norms
- Ensure SHE input to major projects and all related regulatory and compliance issues
- Ensure risk management / identify critical SHE investment and ensure SHE standards at 3PM / 3PL sites
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in occupational health and safety; engineering or a related field or equal knowledge based on experience
- Minimum 5 years of SHE & operational experience
- Minimum 5 years of multi- site experience
- Experience in developing and implementing SHE management systems and programs
- Knowledge of SHE related regulations and standards, including, such as ISO, and other relevant guidelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex information to diverse audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address risks
- Fluent English language skills
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.