Discover the brands and technologies from our business units Adhesive Technologies and Consumer Brands.
India, Bangalore, CEO
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Monitor, analyze, prioritize security events & perform remediation by utilizing playbooks
• Threat and vulnerability analysis by leveraging data from different tools and sources - utilize case management tool
• Investigate on aggregated security events from SIEM solution
• Mitigate risks before security events reach critical infrastructure
• Investigate, document, and report on any information security (InfoSec) issues as well as emerging trends
• Analysis and response to previously unknown hardware and software vulnerabilities
• Coordinate the containment and eradication of malicious activities with internal and external parties
• Notify appropriate business stakeholders about serious security events
• Implement security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating market trends, and anticipating requirements
• Min 5 years of broad professional experience in a similar role with Master's degree in Computer Science or IT/Engineering with focus on IT security
• Deep understanding of how a state-of-the-art Security Operation Center operates and common tools used within a SOC
• Experience in use of TheHive and Elasticsearch are beneficial
• A certification or qualification in the context of IT security with reference to Red Team/Blue Team would be highly desirable
• Well-settled experience in IT security management with the ability to deep-dive into technical topics • Proven analytical and report writing skills and Fluent in English
• Start-up mentality and the willingness to develop together in a young team
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.