Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
EU Brand Activation Manager (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop consumer centric annual activation/communication strategies to deliver on business objectives on European level for Henkel Consumer Brands
- Ensure EU business objectives & consumer needs are being reflected in global campaign development
- Develop European campaign toolkits and act as contact for creative agencies, influencer & media activation, and national & international brand management teams
- Monitor and coordinate the European activation campaigns based on relevant KPIs and create overarching learnings and action items
- Identify & leverage synergies within EU countries to fully leverage potentials and optimize efficiency & effectiveness
- Analyze brand positioning, consumer insights and trends for your focus EU countries
- Degree in marketing and/or communications
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in marketing and/or communication, preferred in FMCG/Retail space
- Strong project & stakeholder management skills with proven experience to drive cross-functional teams
- Creative and innovate driven marketing mind, with deep understanding of consumer trends
- Strong understanding of holistic media planning
- Proactive, solution oriented and collaborative team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English & German
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.