Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Manager Application Engineering Industrial Electronics (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Are you ready to drive and execute functional strategy and projects for electronic adhesives, coatings and encapsulants Europe, while staying connected to peers globally?
- Be responsible for leading, performance management and development of Application Engineering team members
- Provide high level support for critical global/regional customers with innovation, solution delivery, value quantification, etc.
- Manage laboratory workflow (including prioritization and reporting) to meet customer internal and market needs and expectations
- Evaluate KPI results and drive innovation and continuous improvement via data driven decisions and actions resulting from KPI metrics
- Use market and customer analytics to stay up-to-date on evolving industry trends
- Drives global Strategic Business Unit (SBU) strategy and direction working with global SBU leads in Marketing, Sales, Product Management and other areas
- Ensure compliance with all Henkel and regulatory requirements (safety, legal, environment), and relevant industry/customer specifications
- You can shape your career with trainings, rotation, and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel
- Master degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Product, applications, customer knowledge in electronic applications to deliver/quantify value is a plus.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and coaching skills, has strong relationship building and teamwork skills
- Able to design, improve, and document application engineering processes
- Project management or Lean Six Sigma are a plus
- Able to support the team with analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Leverages and promotes the use of digital tools
- Able to communicate fluently in English and German
- 20-40 % travel (Regional and International) can be expected
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.