India, Navi Mumbai, IO
Application Engineer - Packaging & Labelling EIMEA
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers
- Consult customers on solutions generating value for their use cases Perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation in the related system
- Work with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Leverage customer feedback to drive optimization in customer service and identify new business opportunities for sales colleagues
- Reports quality issues / customers claims to relevant parts of the organization (incl. CCMS/ACE)
- Drive customer experience by optimizing automated customer interactions and enhancing F2F/remote customer interactions
- Identify opportunities to create customer value in remote settings by leveraging remote interaction tools (e.g. AR, VR)
- May supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers
- Responsible for products application / technical training and coaching of field sales forces and customers
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of AE field team or project team members
- Promote internally SBU innovations and best learnings cross accounts
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Should have a Btech/BE degree into Chemical / Mechanical or Masters in Chemistry/Polymer
- Candidate must be energetic, hungry to grow and a go getter
- Good technical acumen and some knowledge of sales
- Flair for interpersonal relationship.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.