Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Supply Chain Analyst
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Processes daily request for Certificate of Analysis and release of stocks
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of Certificates of analysis (COAs); Performs batch details adjustments
- Responsible for ensuring accurately and timely processing of COA requests
- Leads coordination with counterparts on the implementation of regional and/or global project initiatives
- Updates ISO documents (e.g. desktop procedure) on a timely manner
- Prepares monthly regional KPI reports other ad-hoc requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management/ Administration, Engineering, Accounting or other relevant courses
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in Transfer Pricing, Planning Support and Reporting (especially for business performance, decision-making, planning, supplier information, and purchasing);
- Preferably obtained from a Supply Chain-related role or industry
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in reporting and analytics using Microsoft Office Excel is required; Skills in Power BI (front-end for dashboard creation and enhancement), VBA and Macros, SAP or other accounting system is highly preferred
- Having a background in Continuous Improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and Project Management is an advantage; Must be proactive, analytical, and have good stakeholder management and presentation skills are required
- Excellent command of the English language in both spoken and written
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (12:00 NN - 9:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.