- Overall robust performance despite substantial impact from COVID-19 pandemic
- Group sales reach 19.3 billion euros, slightly negative organic sales development
- Earnings and profitability negatively affected both by the increased investments in marketing, advertising, digitalization and IT announced at the start of 2020, and by declining volumes
- Very strong free cash flow and significantly improved net financial position, stable dividend2
- Implementation of agenda for purposeful growth on track
in million euros
Adjusted1 operating profit (adjusted EBIT)
Adjusted1 return on sales (adjusted EBIT margin)
Adjusted1 earnings per preferred share (adjusted EPS) in euros
Dividend per preferred share in euros
|pp = percentage points|
1 Adjusted for one-time expenses and income, and for restructuring expenses.
2 Proposal to shareholders for the Annual General Meeting on April 16, 2021.