Innovation:Ideas that shape the market
We are researching new technologies, surveying customers about their needs and habits, tracking social trends and developing innovation and creativity.
More articles on this topic
Digital Future:How automation, Artificial Intelligence & 5G technology are changing the world
A high-tech and sustainable vision of the future would’ve been unimaginable just a few years ago. But it’s now becoming reality. Soon, we won’t be able to imagine our lives before the digital revolution.
More stories on this topic
Circular Economy:How Henkel plans to foster a circular economy across its entire value chain
Packaging materials like plastic have many advantages, but their omnipresence has created a new set of challenges for us. How can we promote a responsible use of plastic within a circular economy and combat the problem of plastic waste through recycling?
More stories on this topic
Change in the Henkel Management Board
Henkel today announced that Jan-Dirk Auris, the Board member responsible for the Adhesive Technologies business unit, will conclude his longstanding and successful service to the company at the end of January 2023, following the joint decision to forego a prolongation of his existing contract, which is scheduled to expire at the end of 2023. He will support the handover of responsibility to his successor.
Henkel non-conductive die attach film offers broad wirebond package flexibility for high-reliability applications
Henkel today announced the commercialization of a high-performance non-conductive die attach film (ncDAF) engineered to address the demands of contemporary packaging device designs. Loctite Ablestik ATB 125GR is a high-reliability ncDAF suitable for wirebond laminate and lead frame packages, compatible with small- to medium-sized die, and formulated to provide excellent workability and processability.
Henkel successfully maintains growth momentum with double-digit sales increase in the third quarter
- Group reports organic sales growth of +11.3% to new all-time high of around 6 billion euros, nominal +17.3%, with all three business units contributing:
- Adhesive Technologies achieves double-digit organic sales growth of +16.8%, nominal +22.6%
- Beauty Care reports positive organic sales growth of +0.9%, nominal +8.4%
- Laundry & Home Care generates significant organic sales growth of +7.3%, nominal +13.2%
- Double-digit sales growth in emerging markets, very strong growth in mature markets
- Merger of Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care into Consumer Brands ahead of plan
- Outlook for fiscal 2022: Raised guidance for sales and earnings based on continued strong business performance
Henkel to exit its business in Russia
Against the background of the current developments of the war in Ukraine, Henkel has decided to exit its business activities in Russia. The execution process is now being prepared. Henkel will work closely with its teams in Russia on the details to ensure an orderly process. In the meantime, Henkel’s 2,500 employees in Russia will continue to be employed and paid. The expected financial impact for Henkel resulting from the planned exit cannot be quantified at this time.