Latest Press Releases
Henkel reports strong start to fiscal 2021
- Group sales show significant organic growth of +7.7 percent to around 5 billion euros, nominal growth of +0.8 percent adversely affected by currency headwinds
- All business units report organic sales growth:
- Adhesive Technologies with double-digit organic sales growth of +13.0 percent, nominal +6.7 percent
- Beauty Care reports good organic sales growth of +2.3 percent, nominal -1.1 percent
- Laundry & Home Care records very strong organic sales growth of +4.1 percent, nominal -5.6 percent
- Emerging markets with double-digit organic sales growth of +18.5 percent, mature markets grow +0.5 percent
- Henkel raises guidance for fiscal 2021:
- Organic sales growth: +4.0 to +6.0 percent
- EBIT margin*: 14.0 to 15.0 percent
- Earnings per preferred share (EPS)*: Increase in the high single-digit to mid-teens percentage range at constant exchange rates
GENERA and Henkel collaborate to further drive end-use production in additive manufacturing
GENERA recently joined Henkel’s Open Materials Platform with the intention of providing additive manufacturing solutions at production scale. Both companies, working collaboratively, are combing their respective areas of focus to create the next level of solutions for automotive and healthcare industries. Combining GENERA’s expertise in 3D printing equipment and software and Henkel’s innovative expertise in materials the companies are creating new applications in the automotive industry and more.
Phrozen joins Henkel’s Open Materials Platform to drive LCD 3D printing market
Phrozen 3D printers (Phrozen), a Taiwan-based LCD 3D Printing company, has joined Henkel´s Open Materials Platform. The companies aim to combine Phrozen´s mono-LCD technology, offering high speed and precision, with Henkel´s high resolution photopolymers to empower professionals, hobbyists, and 3D Printing enthusiasts across markets. The Loctite 3D Printing portfolio from Henkel offers a vetted ecosystem of partners and revolutionary performing materials that enable the use of additive manufacturing for a wide range of applications with validated workflows.