Latest Press Releases
Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter
- Group sales increase organically by +7.1 percent to around 5.3 billion euros; nominal +6.1 percent:
- Adhesive Technologies generates double-digit organic sales growth of +10.7 percent; nominal +11.6 percent
- Beauty Care with slightly negative organic sales development of -1.2 percent; nominal -3.5 percent, due to implementation of planned portfolio measures
- Laundry & Home Care records very strong organic sales growth of +4.9 percent; nominal +2.2 percent
- Emerging markets with double-digit sales growth, mature markets with strong growth
- Merger of Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care business units into integrated multi-category platform Henkel Consumer Brands:
- Strengthening growth momentum and margin profile in the consumer business
- Significant synergies: around 500 million euros gross savings targeted in the mid term
- First phase of measures to be implemented by the end of 2023: around 250 million euros annualized net savings expected, around 2,000 jobs affected worldwide
- Portfolio measures for businesses with total annual sales of up to 1 billion euros under review
- Outlook for fiscal 2022 updated on April 29
- Clear commitment to mid- to long-term financial ambition
Henkel and CITC forge partnership to accelerate high-thermal die attach solutions
Henkel and Chip Integration Technology Center (CITC) announced today that the organizations have formalized an agreement to collaborate on the development of high-thermal die attach solutions for radio frequency (RF) and power electronics. Under the terms of the partnership, Henkel will supply commercialized and developmental pressureless sintering die attach formulations and CITC will provide testing and analysis of the materials within next-generation package designs.
Henkel strengthens strategic positioning with new corporate brand identity
Henkel has strategically evolved and redesigned its global corporate brand identity, together with MetaDesign, the brand consultancy of Publicis Groupe Germany. Henkel strengthens the strategic positioning of the corporate brand as a pioneer with responsibility for the good of future generations expressed by a dynamic new appearance. A clear brand architecture and flexible design create a modern and consistent brand experience.
Henkel to exit its business in Russia
Against the background of the current developments of the war in Ukraine, Henkel has decided to exit its business activities in Russia. The execution process is now being prepared. Henkel will work closely with its teams in Russia on the details to ensure an orderly process. In the meantime, Henkel’s 2,500 employees in Russia will continue to be employed and paid. The expected financial impact for Henkel resulting from the planned exit cannot be quantified at this time.