Corporate Governance at Henkel
The Management Board, the Shareholders’ Committee, and the Supervisory Board are committed to ensuring that the management and stewardship of the corporation are conducted in a responsible and transparent manner aligned to achieving a long-term increase in shareholder value.
With this in mind, they have pledged allegiance to the following three principles:
- Value creation as the foundation of our management approach
- Sustainability achieved through the application of socially responsible management principles
- Transparency supported by an active and open information policy
- Declarations with regard to the German Corporate Governance Code
- Articles of Association / Bylaws