- Henkel with significant sales growth and robust earnings performance in challenging market environment with unprecedented input cost increases for raw materials and logistics
- Group sales reached 22.4 billion euros, driven by strong pricing across all business units
- Stringent capital allocation: stable dividend and execution on share buyback program
- Consistent progress along all strategic pillars of Purposeful Growth Agenda
- New business unit Consumer Brands: Implementation well on track – next milestones defined
Note: Figures commercially rounded; addition may result in deviations from the totals indicated.