China, Yantai, Shandong, Adhesive Technologies
Safety Supervisor / 安全主管
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Execute site safety system, ISO45001 system management to ensure the regulatory compliance.
- Participate in the project construction and risk assessment of chemical / hazardous chemical production projects, including process safety and chemical safety system.
- Participate on-site Safety inspections based upon daily schedule to prevent incident happening, coordinate relevant department to take corrective & preventive actions and verify the effectiveness of the measures further.
- Be responsible for Chemical registration, SDS sorting, MES system material GHS information maintenance relative affairs based on laws, government and Henkel requirement.
- Be responsible for the whole safety management including the people management.
- Multiple system management: ISO45001, Henkel SHE standard.
- Complex safety risk assessment for multi process types with kinds of raw material,etc.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Participate on-site Safety inspections based upon daily schedule to prevent incidents happening, communicate the risk to relevant department and follow them to take corrective & preventive actions and verify the effectiveness of the measures.
- Responsible for Fire Fighting System Management, Chemical registration, SDS sorting, MES system material GHS information maintenance relative affairs based on laws, government and Henkel requirement.
- Help to maintain site's ISO45001 system procedure in line with Henkel standard, laws & regulations.
- Participate MOC and GRA related to SHE aspects working with cross-function team, incl. MOC & GRA, PRA, WRA, ORCA etc., responsible for record keeping and relative actions tracing.
- Participate in incident investigation and provide root cause analysis support, and other Safety related work.
- Bachelor's degree
- Safety engineering or Chemical industry Major
- 3-5 years Working Year
- Chemical Industry
- Good English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.