Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia, Indjija, Adhesive Technologies
Analyst Plant Controlling
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Partner with plant manager in Serbia and Bosnia and prepare monthly performance reviews and contribute to the monthly closing activities.
- Ensure data quality for processing cost, volumes and other cost types are maintained properly.
- Create, maintain, and analyze product calculations and regularly review cost center accounting.
- Support investment projects with high focus on cost monitoring.
- Review variances periodically, ensure correct master data.
- Plan, monitor, forecast cost and performance indicators for the plants.
- Collaborate with different counterparts in the production facility and support different ongoing initiatives (e.g. gather potential saving ideas)
- Lead and guide to ensure consistent application of procedures are applied in the plant and align with Corporate Standards.
- Perform ad-hoc requests and support the regional team by implementing best practices in other plants.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in the field of accounting, economics, business administration or similar.
- Work experience: minimum 2-3 years in a similar field is appreciated. Plant controlling experience is an advantage.
- Language: Fluent in English.
- Very good SAP knowledge, MS Office knowledge, especially Excel. Power BI is considered a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of financial data.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.