Henkel is always looking for talented engineering and science students. In this respect, the “bonding” student initiative is an important partner. Its objective is to fully prepare the next generation of scientists, engineers and technicians with intensive hands-on training:
Henkel cooperates with renowned universities and student initiatives. A win-win situation: Already at an early stage, students receive professional experience – for example through case studies or lectures given by top managers. At the same time, Henkel gets into contact with the best talents.
Even before graduating, you can lay the foundations for a career at Henkel – and gain valuable early work experience. We work in partnership with leading universities and business schools as well as selected student associations. This offers exciting opportunities to be inspired by our “Henkel Spirit“. It includes
- Research cooperation
- Workshops & case studies
- Informal discussions with top managers
We are looking for young talents who share our passion for our brands & technologies and who love working in an international and diverse team. Unleash your potential at Henkel – join us in one of our many cooperation events or for an internship and find out who you can be at Henkel!
Gaining valuable practical experience
CEMS, the Global Alliance in Management Education, represents a strategic alliance of 29 of the most prominent management and economics schools around the world. With their excellent academic training, international experience gained through internships and study abroad programs, and experience of business projects, CEMS students are extremely well prepared for a career at Henkel.
Henkel has been a corporate partner of CEMS since 1994 and has been highly engaged in supporting CEMS students and giving them hands-on experience, mainly through
- Seminars, workshops and personal skills trainings
- Business projects
- Worldwide internships
- Membership in the CEMS Corporate Advisory Board
For many CEMS people, this was how they started a successful international career at Henkel.
Visit this website: CEMS
- Henkel attends many bonding events, such as recruitment fairs, workshops or innovative “speed-recruiting”.
- Expeditions and case studies for students who want to gain exciting early glimpses into Henkel’s vast range of products and technologies.
- Corporate sponsorship of bonding in order to support the initiative with industry advice and financial means.
Many packaging engineers or chemists, who are working at Henkel today, paved the way for their future career at Henkel through the student initiative “bonding”.
Visit this website: bonding
We value and support MTP immensely. It is an independent student union that aims to take marketing from theory to practice. MTP encourages students to act entrepreneurially and gain important practical insights during their studies. These are the skills and expertise that we expect from our employees and executives.
Henkel is a committed corporate sponsor across Germany and a local sponsor of MTP in Münster and Cologne. This includes for instance
- Support of a variety of events such as the "Marketing Horizont" or regional events and workshops
- Joint projects for potential future brand managers
Every year, many MTP students not only gain exciting practical experience, but they are also exposed to the infectious "Henkel Spirit". This is the first step towards a successful marketing career at Henkel.
Visit the website: MTP
The renowned WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management – actively supports entrepreneurship and innovation. Henkel plays an active role in encouraging this. We are looking forward to excellent talents graduating from the WHU as our future employees.
The partnership with Henkel includes research, teaching and developing ties with WHU-students.
Research: Henkel Center for Consumer Goods (HCCG)
- Founded by Henkel and WHU in 2010
- First general research center for consumer goods in German-speaking countries
- Research projects are carried out by both the faculty and students
- As the practical partner of the center, Henkel jointly sponsors research activities
Teaching and relationship building: Knowledge and exchange
- Guest lectures and speeches by Henkel managers
- Seminars and group tours for students
- Support of practice-based research in the fields of marketing, purchasing and controlling
- Student exchanges, internships and other initiatives to increase students’ practical knowledge
Visit the Website: WHU