How Henkel plans to foster a circular economy across its entire value chain
Latest Press Releases
Henkel delivers significant organic sales growth in the first quarter
- Group sales increase organically by +7.1 percent to around 5.3 billion euros; nominal +6.1 percent:
- Adhesive Technologies generates double-digit organic sales growth of +10.7 percent; nominal +11.6 percent
- Beauty Care with slightly negative organic sales development of -1.2 percent; nominal -3.5 percent, due to implementation of planned portfolio measures
- Laundry & Home Care records very strong organic sales growth of +4.9 percent; nominal +2.2 percent
- Emerging markets with double-digit sales growth, mature markets with strong growth
- Merger of Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care business units into integrated multi-category platform Henkel Consumer Brands:
- Strengthening growth momentum and margin profile in the consumer business
- Significant synergies: around 500 million euros gross savings targeted in the mid term
- First phase of measures to be implemented by the end of 2023: around 250 million euros annualized net savings expected, around 2,000 jobs affected worldwide
- Portfolio measures for businesses with total annual sales of up to 1 billion euros under review
- Outlook for fiscal 2022 updated on April 29
- Clear commitment to mid- to long-term financial ambition
Henkel to exit its business in Russia
Against the background of the current developments of the war in Ukraine, Henkel has decided to exit its business activities in Russia. The execution process is now being prepared. Henkel will work closely with its teams in Russia on the details to ensure an orderly process. In the meantime, Henkel’s 2,500 employees in Russia will continue to be employed and paid. The expected financial impact for Henkel resulting from the planned exit cannot be quantified at this time.
iMakr to expand supply of Loctite 3D Printing solutions from Henkel to more regions
iMakr and Henkel have joined forces to expand their distribution network to include the US and the Nordic region, including Finland, Norway, Sweden, & Denmark. The company already has been supplying Loctite 3D Printing resins for the UK & Ireland since last year.
Henkel opens new Technical Application Center to foster next-generation electronics development
Henkel today announced the opening of its Application Center in Santa Clara, California, designed to support product development for the company’s high-tech customers in the Silicon Valley region. Equipped as a state-of-the-art facility, the Application Center will help expedite proof-of-concept initiatives for electronics advances.