- Henkel with good performance in challenging environment with unprecedented input cost inflation
- Group sales reach 20.1 billion euros, significant organic sales growth
- Stable adjusted1 EBIT margin thanks to strong volume expansion and pricing/savings initiatives; very strong increase in earnings per preferred share
- Strong financial foundation and stringent approach on capital allocation: stable dividend
- Strong progress on Purposeful Growth Agenda with clear priorities to advance to the next level – creation of Henkel Consumer Brands as one of the key initiatives
Note: Figures commercially rounded; addition may result in deviations from the totals indicated.