Annual General Meeting and Extraordinary Meeting for Preferred Shareholders 2015
The Annual General Meeting and an extraordinary meeting for preferred shareholders of Henkel AG & Co. KGaA took place on Monday, April 13, 2015, in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Please find all related information and documents for downloading below.
Abbreviation for “Kommanditgesellschaft auf Aktien.” A KGaA is a company with a legal identity (legal entity) in which at least one partner has unlimited liability with respect to the company’s creditors (personally liable partner), while the liability for such debts of the other partners participating in the share-based capital stock is limited to their share capital (limited shareholders).Financial Glossary Schließen
- Agenda and procedural information about the Annual General Meeting and the Extraordinary Meeting for Preferred Shareholders
- Information on agenda items 1 and 2 of the Annual General Meeting
- Information on agenda item 7 of the Annual General Meeting (control and profit and loss transfer agreements)
- Information on agenda item 8 of the Annual General Meeting (treasury shares)
- Information on agenda item 9 of the Annual General Meeting (authorized capital)
- Information on agenda item 2 of the Extraordinary Meeting of Preferred Shareholders (authorized capital)